- Geoskan 101 can shoot up to 4 km2 with resolution of 4 cm per pixel during one flight. It is possible to perform 5-8 flights per day, at good conditions.
- Strong and reliable. Composite casing and wings made of foamed polypropylene can endure the toughest operational conditions. Aircraft electronics by internal manufacturing is designed for clear operation at any loads and passes thorough examination after the on-board installation.
- Simple to operate. Geoskan 101 works completely in automatic mode. For its launching it is enough just to install it onto the catapult and to press the button at the land station. When Geoskan 101 finishes the flight, it slowly falls down to launching point using the parachute.
- Geoskan 101 is the most reliable UAV in the class. The complex is intentionally developed for working in urban conditions, its safety is proven by thousands of takeoffs and landings. Land station of control provides you the full control at all stages of the flight. Button of emergency parachute release which is installed into the communication modem will be triggered even in case of computer breakdown.
- Small dimensions and dismountable wings of the Geoskan 101 complex allow its easiest delivery even to the most distant and inaccessible locations for shooting.
Duration of flight Up to 1 hour Maximum route length From 70 km Area of shooting during 1 flight 3-9 km2 Recommended allowable speed of wind Up to 10 m/sec Maximum allowable speed of wind Up to 12 m/sec Speed of flight 8-36 m/sec Maximum takeoff weight 3.1 kg Maximum payload weight 0.8 kg Wing spread 138 cm Minimum safe altitude of flight 100 m Maximum altitude of flight 4000 m Operational temperature
AKB Standard: from -20 to +40°С;
AKB Arctic: from -40 to +20°С
Engine Electrical, brushless Takeoff / landing From catapult / by means of parachute in automatic mode.
Default supply scope
- Complex for aerial photography Geoskan 101 with modernized photocamera Sony Alpha A5000, lens for 20 mm;
- Battery – 1 pcs.
- Foldable catapult 20 х 20 х 110 cm
- Spare parts set
- Land station of control:
- Laptop with installed software for planning of flight mission Geoscan Planner and software Agisoft PhotoScan Pro (demo version)
- Modem for communication with UAV
- Transportation case 80x52x31 cm, 22 kg
- Training course for operation of the complex
- Warranty - 1 year / 80 flights
- Digital camera Sony DSX-RX1 (24 MP, lens for 35 mm, full-frame sensor, central diaphragm shutter), modernized
- Multispectral camera (on the basis of Sony A5000)
- GNSS receiver (single frequency (L1) on double frequency (L1, L2), single-system (GPS) or double-system (GPS/GLONASS).
- Radio beacon GPS/GSM
- Laptop in protective case
- Additional unmanned aerial vehicle Geoskan 101 (glider, electronics, on-board block for communication/telemetry, protective container IP67, spares)
- Modification “Arctic” (expansion of temperature range from -40 to +40°C)
- Extended warranty for 3 years / 150 flights
- PhotoScan Professional
- GIS Sputnik
- GIS Sputnik Agro
- Javad Justin
- MAGNET Office Tools Adv. Post processing